Saturday, November 06, 2004

A vote against Kerry

A centrist commentator at Roger L. Simon's blog (via InstaPundit): "I voted against a party that embraces blowhards like Michael Moore, even to the extent of giving him a seat in the presidential box at their national convention. I voted against barely literate 'celebrities' that feel that their opinions are somehow weightier than mine, and the media that enables them. I voted against the party of Terry McAuliffe. I voted against the party of George Soros. I voted against the party that will not denounce groups that cannot and will not tell the difference between the President of the United States and Adolph Hitler. I voted against the party that embraces the first amendment as long as it is not used to ensure the freedom to speak against or criticize them."

This was only the last of several devastating critiques. As the man says, read the whole thing.